- 1 bottle of white wine(Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot grigio), frozen
- 2 c seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 c cucumber, seeds removed
- 3 T agave nectar or honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 10–12 Mint Leaves, more as garnish
- Pour entire bottle of wine into a gallon-sized ziplock bag! Place bag with wine into another gallon sized ziplock and secure both bags. Place in freezer and freeze overnight.
- Once wine is frozen, add to blender along with watermelon, mint leaves, cucumber, and agave nectar; blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a cold glass and garnish with mint leaves.
- Category: Beverage