Christmas Crepe Recipe
Easy and Authentic Crepe recipe from my Parisian Mother-in-Law. So delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10-12 crepes 1x
FOR THE CREPES:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 c water
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 T flavoring of choice (see notes)
- Nutella or sugar, for serving
FOR THE REINDEER:
- Candy eyeballs
- Red m&m’s
- Chocolate chips
- Place flour, milk, water, eggs, salt, and flavoring in your blender, and blend on a low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Let rest for an hour before using. You can also store in the fridge overnight.
- Heat up crepe pan or medium sized non-stick skillet.
- Pour 1/3 c crepe mixture into heated pan and quickly swirl to coat the pan evenly. Cook for 1 minute on each side. Serve hot with nutella, sugar, or savory filling of choice.
- If you are making into reindeer, create the antlers using melted nutella, ears with chocolate chips, and m&m’s for the nose. Enjoy and Ho Ho Ho!!
Cathy’s favorite flavoring to use is Fleur D’orange however, dark rum or vanilla work as well.