- Olive Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 16 oz cauliflower rice (or 1 head cauliflower, riced)
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 c frozen peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- sriracha, for serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. When oil is hot, add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink and cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add a little sesame oil to the skillet along with the ginger, garlic, and white parts of scallions. Sauté a minute or two then add carrots and bell pepper; cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add peas and cook for a few minutes until cooked, drain and set aside. .
- Add chicken, peas, cauliflower rice, chicken, soy sauce, and sesame oil to skillet. Toss to combine and cook another few minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. Move the cauliflower rice mixture to one side of the skillet then pour in the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs on the side of the skillet then toss entire mixture together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls with green parts of scallions and option to top with sriracha.