- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 1/2 c red salsa (or your favorite red enchilada sauce)
- 8 eggs
- 1 T avocado oil (can also sub olive oil)
- 1 T ghee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 c white onion, diced (about 1/2 onion)
- 1– 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c queso fresco
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 8 Siete Grain Free Tortillas (or flour tortillas if you prefer)
- TOPPINGS: Cilantro, jalapeños, avocado, lime wedges, and salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease 9 x 13 pan and spread a thin layer of salsa over the bottom.
- Heat avocado oil and ghee in a non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper to mixing bowl and whisk together really well.
- When pan is hot, add eggs and immediately reduce heat to low and continue stirring entire time until eggs are just set but still a little wet. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, beans, cilantro, 1/4 c queso fresco, chili powder, and cumin to eggs and stir to combine.
- Fill each tortilla with the egg mixture and roll up; place seam side down in the baking dish. Cover with remaining salsa and queso fresco.
- Bake for 15 minutes and boil for another 4-5 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Add desired toppings and serve!