Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Bites
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 oatmeal bites 1x
- 1 1/3 c almond milk (can sub regular milk also)
- 4 T butter, melted
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 T peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 c rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- Whisk together warm milk, coconut oil, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in rolled oats and blueberries.
- Divide among muffin cups and bake until set; 25-27 minutes. Allow to cool completely in pan before serving.