5 ingredient buffalo chicken naan pizzas- QUICK, EASY, DELISH, and on the table in 20 minutes.
- 3 pieces of garlic naan bread (I use the frozen naan bread from Trader Joes)
- shredded chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 c buffalo sauce (I use Franks Red Hot)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c sliced red onion
- chopped cilantro, as garnish (optional)
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and place naan bread onto baking sheet.
- Toss shredded chicken with buffalo sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Distribute chicken evenly onto all 3 pieces of naan bread, followed by sliced red onion and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted. (option to broil for last 2 minutes to get the cheese nice and toasty).
- Garnish with cilantro, slice and serve!