- 1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/3 c oil (I used melted coconut oil but you could use butter or vegetable also)
- 1/3 cup quaker oats
- 2 T coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- maple syrup, for topping
- chopped pecans, for topping
- confectioners sugar, for topping
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and oats in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, oil, honey, and vanilla; beat well.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture.
- Cook according to your waffle iron directions.