Heyyyyyy Super Bowl, Sunday!
I’ve rounded up ten recipe ideas for you all for tomorrow’s big game! Whip up some of these goodies, and your guests will without a doubt love you and thank you. I don’t know about you, but the food spread is much more important than the point spread, so without further ado, let’s do this thing!
1. EPIC CHEESE BOARD– If there is anyone on the planet that doesn’t love a big board filled with cheese, crackers and so many other delicious things, then there might be something wrong with you. This guide to an Epic Cheeseboard is most definitely a Superbowl must.
- SHEETPAN COOKIE BUTTER BROWNIES– The name says it all. Thin, crispy, sheetpan brownies drizzled with creamy melty cookie butter- pretty much BEGGING to be on your super bowl table this year. I can guarantee they will be gone before you blink your eyes.
- CHORIZO STUFFED MINI PEPPER “NACHOS”– always a hit!! Spicy and delicious, these mini bell pepper “nachos” will surely be devoured!!
- BUFFALO CHICKEN MINI PEPPER “NACHOS” – another mini bell pepper “nacho” because Buffalo Chicken mini nachos?? Ummm…. YES PLEASE. These were seriously the last thing at the party and the first thing gone– definitely a must have!!
- ONION DIP – My go-to for seriously any and all gatherings! Sweet onions and cheesy deliciousness baked to golden perfection! You absolutely cannot go wrong with this number.
- INSTANT POT CARNITAS- Life changing carnitas, right here! Crispy, flavorful and amazing. Perfect for tacos, bowls, nachos, or even throw it into a big bowl of queso! MMMM yes.
- FREEZER COOKIE DOUGH BITES– Do you ever want to just dig into the bucket of cookie dough? Well now is your chance. Edible Cookie Dough freezer bites to your service!
- WHITE CHICKEN CHILI– Chili is basically a requirement of GAME DAY! This white chicken chili really does it for me and is loaded with all the fixin’s. Keep warm in your slow cooker and people can continue to come back for more throughout the game!
- Three Bean Chipotle Turkey Chili-– might be lighter and skinnier than other chili’s, but it sure doesn’t skimp on the flavor! Perfect for game day or any gathering for that matter. I even prep it ahead of time sometimes and eat it for lunch! YUM!