Tzatziki might be one of my favorite things ever. It’s such a light snack and loaded with SO much flavor. It also only takes about 10 minutes to whip up and goes with so many different things, so it’s great to make ahead and keep in the fridge for the week. I like eating it with carrots, cucumbers, or pita for a mid-afternoon snack, or simply pairing with grilled chicken, shrimp, or any grilled vegetable. So easy and so good!
Easy & Authentic Greek Tzatziki. Made with greek yogurt, fresh dill, and cucumber– it’s such a light and refreshing snack or addition to grilled chicken, shrimp, fish, or vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 c greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped, more for serving
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.