- 2– 15 oz cans Chickpeas, drained, rinsed and pat dry
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Chopped Parsley and Cilantro, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss chickpeas with oil and spices, and spread evenly onto 15 x 10 baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10, until brown and crisp.
- Toss with parsley and cilantro before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 2 months.
Make sure to pat dry before tossing with oil. This will help them become extra crispy!