Easiest dinner of all time. 5 Ingredient Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Chicken— Made in just one skillet and ready in less than 20 minutes!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
I absolutely love one skillet dinners and this EASY Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Recipe is a keeper.
- Make in ONE skillet.
- 5 Ingredients.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Ingredients You’ll Need
For minimal ingredient dinners, I like to make sure at least one of the ingredients is packed with flavor, which is why I chose Trader Joe’s Bruschetta sauce.
- Chicken cutlets. Chicken cutlets are just large chicken breasts that have been butterflied and sliced in half lengthwise, creating two thinner cutlets of chicken.
- Fresh mozzarella. You can of course use shredded mozzarella in this recipe as well, however, I prefer fresh mozzarella.
- Bruschetta sauce Trader Joe’s. This can be found in the refrigerated section at Trader Joe’s near the hummus, dips, etc. It’s so yummy and flavorful!
- Balsamic glaze. You can of course make your own balsamic glaze by reducing it down with a little sugar on the stove top, however, most grocery stores have balsamic glaze on the shelves.
- Fresh basil.
- Olive oil, salt and Pepper.
How to Use Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Sauce
If you’ve ever wondered what to do with Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Sauce, I’m here to help! Since it’s basically pre-mixed bruschetta with Roma tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and basil- it can seriously go with anything and everything.
It could be served with crostinis, fresh bread, with chips as a dip, with pasta, on sandwiches, wraps, etc. I could even eat it by the spoonful if we’re being honest!
However, this 5 Ingredient one pan chicken recipe is a fantastic option and one of our favorite ways to use it. This is a super easy weeknight dinner recipe that you will make over and over again.
How long does Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Last?
I’ve found this Bruschetta sauce to be the best within the first 3 days of removing the seal. If you keep it covered in the refrigerator, it should be good to consume for up to 3 days, possibly even 4!
NOTE: If you don’t have access to Trader Joe’s, you could easily whip up a quick bowl of bruschetta by combining Roma tomatoes, fresh garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil.
Other 5 Ingredient Recipes to try!
- 5 Ingredient Italian Sausage and Zucchini Orzo
- 5 Ingredient Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon Foil Packs
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Italian Sausage Cauliflower Gnocchi Bake
- 5 Ingredient Buffalo Egg Salad
- 5 Ingredient Easy Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Chicken Sausage and Okra Sheetpan
- One Pot 5 Ingredient Cauliflower Mac and Cheese (Toddler Approved)
- 5 Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
I hope you love it!! As a friendly reminder, if you make this dish and love it, a rating/review below is SO appreciated! And you can always tag me on social media @tippsinthekitch. Thanks so much!!!Print
5 Ingredient Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Chicken
This 5 Ingredient Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Chicken is an absolute game changer. Made in ONE SKILLET and ready in 20 minutes or less.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 4 chicken cutlets (or 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced into rounds
- 1 tub bruschetta sauce (from Trader Joe’s)
- Balsamic glaze, to taste
- Fresh basil, for serving
You’ll also need:
- olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Season both sides of your chicken cutlets really well with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Heat a few T oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. When oil is hot but not smoking, add chicken cutlets and cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook another 4-5 minutes, time depending on the size of your chicken. Add on the sliced mozzarella with 2 minutes left and allow to melt.
- When chicken is fully cooked through and cheese is melted, remove from heat and spoon on the bruschetta sauce. Just before serving, drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil.
Keywords: Chicken, easy recipes, 5 ingredient recipes, dinner