This 10 Minute Burrata Caprese will take any summer gathering up a notch! It’s delicious, healthy, and something everyone will love!
Does it get much better than this? A big plate of juicy summer tomatoes with creamy burrata and fresh basil. I could most certainly eat this entire platter in one sitting. Tomatoes are one of the simplest snacks that pack a lot of flavor. Even just a few tomato slices with a little kosher salt and I’m happy!
Making this Burrata Caprese couldn’t be any easier. Here’s what you’ll need:
This caprese salad recipe only requires a few fresh ingredients, but they pack a big punch!
- Beefsteak tomatoes. Heirloom tomatoes are also a favorite!
- Compari tomatoes. If you haven’t tried compari tomatoes, now is the time! They are petite and so juicy. Cherry tomatoes could also be used here, however. Any and all tomatoes welcome!
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Burrata cheese. Fresh mozzarella could also be used here, however, fresh burrata brings it to another level.
- Olive oil. Try to use a high quality extra virgin olive oil for drizzling. Trust me, it makes a difference!
- Garlic. Fresh is always best, however, use what you have!
- Salt and pepper.
- Balsamic vinegar. Or balsamic glaze!
This 10 Minute Burrata Caprese is one of my all time favorite go-to summertime appetizers because it’s simple, fresh, healthy, and delicious. Not to mention its super easy yet elegantly beautiful! It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until your guests arrive which is always my best hostess move. It’s an all around WIN-WIN situation.
Simply choose your favorite tomatoes, grab some fresh basil and burrata and arrange on your favorite platter. Serve with crostini’s, gluten free crackers, or warm bread and enjoy!
Other easy summertime appetizers:
- The Best Greek Layer Dip
- Peach Mango Salsa
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Dill Whipped Feta
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Hot Honey Dijon Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
As always, a recipe rating or star rating review below is so very appreciated! It’s helpful for me but most importantly for other readers. Thank you so much!!Print
10 Minute Burrata Caprese
This 10 Minute Burrata Caprese Salad is the ultimate summer appetizer, light lunch, or side dish to dinner. It’s cool and refreshing, easy to throw together, can be made ahead of time, and always a crowd pleaser!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 large heirloom or beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb compari tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 8 oz fresh burrata cheese
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Arrange sliced tomatoes onto serving platter, followed by olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, fresh basil, Burrata, and a drizzle of balsamic.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers of choice.