Tomato Basil Bruschetta might just be my favorite app ever! Number 1: it’s SO FRESH. Number 2: it’s SO EASY. And Number 3: IT’S SO DELISH.
I actually can’t believe this wasn’t on my blog until now. I posted it on Insta awhile back, but never actually got a good pic before everyone dug in. So here we are. We are heading to Alessandro’s parents house for Sunday dinner here in a few minutes, and this app was calling my name. We are having pasta, salad, and of course delicious vino, so Bruschetta seemed like a perfect match.
This can be prepped ahead and stored in the fridge until you are ready to serve. And if you’re feeling a little wild, add fresh burrata and call it a day! SO BEYOND YUM.
Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- FOR THE BRUSCHETTA:
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 10 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- FOR THE CROSTINI’S:
- 1 French baguette, sliced into rounds
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Combine all bruschetta ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl; toss to combine. Store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- For the crostini’s, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle both sides of bread slices with olive oil and garlic powder. Bake for 5 minutes per side, or until slightly golden and crispy.
- Serve Bruschetta with toasted garlic bread, and enjoy!!