This Summer Peach Salad with Avocado and Goat cheese is my new favorite summer salad without a doubt. It comes together in no time and is such a crowd pleaser!
Crisp Romaine and peppery arugula are tossed with juicy peaches, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, goat cheese (gimme all the goat cheese), toasted almonds, and a super simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
I decided it was about time I shared this amazing Peach Salad recipe with you all. It’s beyond perfect for entertaining because it’s so easy to throw together, vibrant, beautiful, and not to mention incredibly delicious!
I really need to share more salad recipes with you all! I’m making it a goal and will make it happen! That’s been a super popular request from you all and to be completely honest, it’s just one of the more difficult things for me to get on the blog.
I’m typically only making large salads when entertaining family or friends, and that’s usually not the time to whip out my camera and have a 30 minute photoshoot, ya know?
But if there is a will there is a way. I guess Alessandro and I will just need to eat a lot more salad from now on.
I love all of the flavors in this salad. They just go together beautifully. However, if you don’t have one or more of the items or your local grocery doesn’t have them depending on the season, feel free to make any swaps! Strawberries for peaches, walnuts for almonds, feta for goat cheese, etc. etc.
This salad would be PERFECT for your next summer barbecue. I hope you love it as much as we do!
OTHER SALAD RECIPES TO TRY!
- Grilled Caesar salad
- Chopped Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Lemon Herb Orzo Salad
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad
Summer Peach Salad with Avocado and Goat Cheese
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4-5 1x
FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 head of romaine, chopped (about 5–6 cups)
- 2–3 c arugula
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 c red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 c cucumbers, quartered
- 1/4 c toasted almonds (or walnuts)
- 1/2 c crumbled goat cheese
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon Mustard, salt, and pepper until creamy. Set aside or transfer to fridge until you are ready to serve.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together romaine and arugula. Top with peaches, avocado, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, almonds, and goat cheese. Toss with desired amount of dressing and serve immediately.