- In a large pot, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Once butter has melted, add in marshmallows and cook; stirring continuously until all marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat.
- Add in rice crispy cereal and stir to coat the cereal evenly.
- Spread evenly onto parchment paper and let cool just a few minutes.
- Cut into stars and let cool another 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip one side of each star into the chocolate, return to the parchment paper, cover with sprinkles and let cool.