Spicy Cucumber Basil Gimlet
- 4 inch piece of cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 5–6 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2–3 tsp agave nectar or simple syrup, more or less to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- 3–4 oz gin, to taste
- touch of sriracha
- 1 egg white
- Add cucumber, basil, and agave nectar to your cocktail shaker. Use a muddler to crush the cucumber and basil into the juices.
- Next, add gin, lime juice, sriracha, and the egg white into the shaker and give it a little stir. Add ice, put the lid on and shake really well until the outside of the shaker is super cold!
- Strain into cocktail glass, add ice cube, and option to garnish with cucumber slices and fresh basil.