- 5 1/2 T butter
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 8–9 c golden grahams cereal
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Melt butter in a large stock pot over medium-low heat. When butter has melted, add marshmallow creme and stir to combine.
- Add in mini marshmallows and continue stirring until melted. Pour in cereal and toss to coat.
- Now add in the chocolate chips and give it a few more stirs so that the chocolate starts to melt and gets swirled in.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then cut into squares and serve!