We all know the struggle is real when trying to get 85 dishes onto the thanksgiving buffet table all the while trying to time everything just perfectly. Well, let me just tell you about this Crockpot Mac & Cheese because it’s what lazy girl dreams are made of. Not only is it the cheesiest & creamiest, it’s also the easiest thing you’ll make all month. You literally throw everything in the crockpot and press start. I’m pretty sure anyone and everyone is capable of that.
*One very important thing to note: do NOT overcook!! Depending on the intensity of your crockpot, I would cook for an hour and a half to two hours, but make sure to stop the cooking process as soon as those noods are al dente because let me tell you, they will turn to mush real quick and no one..let me repeat..NO ONE likes a mushy mac.
This Crockpot Mac & Cheese is the perfect side dish for any meal. It pairs well with pretty much anything and everything, and I don’t know a single soul that won’t be coming back for more. And bonus points for it being Slow Cooker approved!
Other Pasta Recipes to try!!
- 5 Ingredient Italian Sausage Tortellini Skillet
- No Boil Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Spicy Tomato and Spinach Linguine
Crockpot Mac & Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 90 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 1 lb (16 oz) elbow noodles
- 3 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1/4 c whole milk
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 4 T butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place all items into your crockpot, give it a stir, and cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes if possible.
- Cook until the pasta is al dente, and change setting to “keep warm”.
Be careful not to cook for too long as the noodles can turn to mush real quick!