- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and finely shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, halved and chopped
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c paleo mayo (I used Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- 1/2 c greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper and cook in a crockpot, instant pot, or poach in a pot of boiling water until cooked and no longer pink.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to your stand mixer or cutting board to finely shred. If using stand mixer, use paddle attachment and turn it on medium speed and let it go until the chicken is shredded to your liking.
- Place shredded chicken into a medium sized mixing bowl along with all other ingredients; stir to combine.
- Serve over greens, in a wrap, as a dip, on crostini’s, etc.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.