Sheetpan Buffalo Cauliflower Gnocchi & Chicken Sausage. Holy Moly is right. This easy, one pan meal is 1 million percent a must-make!!!
5 ingredients, ready and on the table in under 30 minutes, and made on just one pan!
Who doesn’t love buffalo sauce, cauliflower gnocchi, and chicken sausage? That’s the dream team if you ask me. And let’s get real, does anyone really ‘enjoy’ cooking cauliflower gnocchi on the stove? It can be tricky, get stuck together, not cook evenly, yada yada– if you know you know.
This recipe solves all of those cauliflower gnocchi cooking hurdles by taking all the guesswork out– plop them on a Sheetpan and bake! It’s pretty much magic.
This is no doubt the easiest dinner to prepare, and it’s also healthy, super delicious, and virtually no clean up! Absolutely perfect if you ask me.
In the past, I’ve always cooked my cauliflower gnocchi on the stove, and to be completely honest, i’m still (after many many many attempts) trying to perfect it!
There are a lot of different opinions out there.. some say you should thaw it out first, others say don’t. I like to thaw for 5-7 minutes first, and make sure all clumps are broken up before I add it to my very hot, non-stick pan.
Today, I decided to make this Sheetpan Buffalo Cauliflower Gnocchi & Chicken Sausage on a Sheetpan and my life has officially and very quickly, changed for the better.
Is there anything better than a hands-off meal? Not in my opinion. This dish is truly the best of the best. Toss everything on the Sheetpan and pop it in the oven. No hassle, no mess, it really is the best.
LOVE SHEETPAN RECIPES? TRY THESE!!
- Sheetpan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus (Only 5 ingredients!!)
- Healthy 30 Minute Sheetpan Chicken Sausage and Veggies (Fan fave!!)
- Sheetpan Eggplant Parmesan (say whatttt?!)
- Make-Ahead Freezer Chicken Fajitas (Total and complete life savor!)
Sheetpan Buffalo Cauliflower Gnocchi & Chicken Sausage
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2–3 1x
- 1– 12 oz package frozen cauliflower gnocchi from trader joe’s
- 4 organic chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T melted ghee (can sub butter)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c franks red hot, more as needed
- 2 green onions, for serving
- Sliced jalapeno
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line rimmed Sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Add frozen cauliflower gnocchi and chicken sausage to a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, ghee, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; toss to evenly coat. Try to break up any gnocchi’s that are stuck together.
- Spread evenly onto parchment lined Sheetpan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip everything over, and transfer back to the oven for another 10-12 minutes, until cauliflower gnocchi is cooked and starting to golden.
- Remove from oven, drizzle on buffalo sauce, and garnish with green onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.