- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 T sriracha
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Cilantro, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha, vinegar, honey, garlic powder and salt. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower evenly onto parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes, until nicely roasted.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve!