Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Truffle Oil and Parmesan
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 1/2 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes, cut into 1–2 inch pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced (about 2 T)
- 2 T fresh rosemary, stem removed and minced
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp truffle oil, for serving
- 1/4 c grated parmesan, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange potatoes onto sheet pan, and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Toss to combine so that all potatoes are coated.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until golden and crispy, tossing halfway.
- Remove from oven, and transfer to serving bowl. Toss potatoes with truffle oil and parmesan. Serve warm. Enjoy!!!