These Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Truffle Oil and Parmesan are top of the charts delicious!
Not only are these potatoes super easy to make, they are incredibly delicious and pair well with so many things. I love making these when I have friends over because they are easy, hands off, and have a fancy flair about them. Your guests don’t need to know how easy they are!
First, we toss our diced potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh rosemary, and lots of garlic. Arrange onto your sheet pan and pop into the oven for 40-45 minutes, until golden and tender.
Once the potatoes have finished roasting, I suggest transferring them to your serving bowl and then toss with truffle oil and parmesan. That way, you aren’t leaving any of that truffle oil goodness behind on the baking sheet!
These potatoes pair well with SO many things! Think a nice juicy steak, pan seared salmon, roasted chicken, beef tenderloin, lamb chops. You name it!
I hope you enjoy! If you do end up making this recipe and love it, a comment and review below is SO greatly appreciated!!!Print
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Truffle Oil and Parmesan
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 1/2 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes, cut into 1–2 inch pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced (about 2 T)
- 2 T fresh rosemary, stem removed and minced
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp truffle oil, for serving
- 1/4 c grated parmesan, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange potatoes onto sheet pan, and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Toss to combine so that all potatoes are coated.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until golden and crispy, tossing halfway.
- Remove from oven, and transfer to serving bowl. Toss potatoes with truffle oil and parmesan. Serve warm. Enjoy!!!