- 12 Tomatillos
- 1 small white onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, stems removed (remove the seeds for less heat)
- 1 Serrano pepper, stems removed (remove the seeds for less heat)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 large handful cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat broiler and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove husks from the tomatillos and gently run under warm water to remove the stickiness.
- Add tomatillos, onion, jalapeño, Serrano, and garlic to baking sheet; broil until tomatillos are soft and everything nicely charred (About 10 minutes)
- Add roasted vegetables to your blender or food processor, along with mango, cilantro, lime juice, and spices. Pulse until you’ve reached your desired consistency. (Some like it chunky, others like it smooth)
- Serve with Chips, tacos, or your favorite Mexican dish.