- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3–4 c small cauliflower florets
- Olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 c grated parmesan
- 8 oz jumbo pasta shells, cooked per instructions on package
- A few handfuls fresh arugula
- Preheat the oven to 475 and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato and cauliflower with 3-4 T of olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper; Spread onto parchment paper in an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway, until sweet potatoes are fork tender and nicely roasted.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package, cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and drizzle with olive oil to keep from sticking together.
- Toss roasted vegetables with shells, another 3-4 T of olive oil, parmesan, and freshly cracked pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add arugula and give it another toss.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!!!