These Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Dill Whipped Feta are seriously my favorite thing right now. They are really easy to whip up and the perfect side dish for Spring!
Crispy roasted potatoes paired with the creamy whipped feta– are you kidding me?? I love a big platter of potatoes, it just makes me happy and these are one of the best ever! If you need a good side dish for Easter or any upcoming gatherings, these are most definitely a good choice.
Can the whipped feta be made ahead of time?
Yes, of course! Make the whipped feta and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days before serving. I would suggest roasting the potatoes just before serving, however. They are the best fresh out of the oven in my opinion.
I hope you love them as much as we do! As always, if you make this recipe, a comment/review below is so greatly appreciated! It’s very helpful for me but also for other readers. Thank you so much for being here!Print
Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Dill Whipped Feta
For the potatoes:
- 1.5 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes, quartered
- 3–4 T olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
For the whipped feta:
- 8 oz block of feta
- 3 T olive oil
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, plus a few wedges for serving
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tsp honey, optional
- 1–2 T fresh dill, chopped, more as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line rimmed Sheetpan with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and arrange into an even layer on sheetpan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, tossing and adding shallots halfway, until golden and tender.
- While potatoes are roasting, make the whipped feta: add feta, olive oil, greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice, garlic powder, honey, salt and pepper to blender or food processor and blend until really smooth and creamy; it takes a few minutes.
- Stir in fresh dill and adjust salt and pepper. If you are making this ahead of time, transfer to an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Otherwise, spread into an even layer on serving platter.
- When potatoes are done roasting, add on top of whipped feta and garnish with more fresh dill, lemon zest and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!!!