Red Curry Shrimp Ramen Noodles comin’ atcha live on this rainy Sunday.
I think we can all agree that there isn’t anything cozier than a big bowl of soup when it’s cold and rainy outside. I sure hope you’re embracing soup season as much as we are because it’s simply the best. If you’re looking to spice it up this week, then you’ve landed in the right spot. Truth be told, i’ve fallen truly madly deeply in love with this red curry shrimp nood soup. It’s quick, easy, and by far the most delicious thing i’ve consumed all weekend. I mean, it literally explodes with flavor.
And did I mention it’s made in ONE pot? Less clean up = a happy sous chef (Alessandro).
Hey, one person cooks & the other cleans, only fair right?
You should most definitely give this a whirl this week and you absolutely won’t be sorry.Print
- 2 T butter
- 2 large shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 10 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 zucchini squash, halved
- 2 T red curry paste
- 3/4 tsp ginger paste (or freshly grated ginger)
- 1/4 c fish sauce
- 1/4 c sweet chili sauce
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 c vegetable stock
- 1–14 oz can coconut milk
- 6 oz ramen noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro and Jalepeno slices, as garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, combine red curry paste, ginger, fish sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil; set aside.
- Heat butter in a large stockpot over medium heat. When butter is hot, add shallots & garlic, and saute 1-2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp and cook another 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Throw in zucchini and cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, stir in red curry mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in vegetable stock, coconut milk, and lime juice; simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles to pot and cook for another few minutes.
- Serve in bowls with cilantro and jalepenos.