Ice Cream has always been one of my favorite summertime treats. The idea of chilling by the pool while eating a super cold bowl of ice cream sounds so relaxing, doesn’t it? I wanted to come up with a healthier ice cream alternative, so I could indulge on the regular and not feel so bad. Not that you shouldn’t enjoy the real deal because you absolutely should, however, maybe not every single day. This 4-ingredient Raspberry Dark Chocolate Nice Cream is low-calorie and loaded with protein, so if you want to eat a little bit every night, that’s completely A-OK.
Simply combine the frozen raspberries, greek yogurt, and honey in your blender and pulse until creamy. Gradually stir in the dark chocolate chunks and pulse to break into tiny pieces. Pour mixture into a loaf pan or Ice Cream Container and freeze. Let thaw for 8-10 minutes before scooping into bowls.
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Nice Cream
4 ingredient Raspberry Dark Chocolate Nice Cream. Healthy sweet treat at your service!
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- 3 c frozen raspberries
- 2 c Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c honey
- 3/4 c dark chocolate chunks
- Add raspberries, honey, and yogurt to the blender; pulse until smooth.
- Add in chocolate chunks and pulse until chocolate has broken into small pieces but still a little chunky.
- Pour into a loaf pan or ice cream container, cover and freeze.
- Thaw for 8-10 minutes before serving
This will keep well in the freezer for a few weeks.