Quinoa Tabouli might be one of my all time favorite things. I COULD EAT 900 TUBS OF THIS STUFF. It’s just SO fresh and doesn’t much easier either. I love pairing it with grilled chicken and tzatziki or even just snacking on it mid-afternoon. It makes for the perfect side dish with grilled meats & veggies, and can be prepped ahead of time for a quick gluten-free weeknight meal or lunch meal prep option.
Serve chilled and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.Print
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 5–6 1x
- 2 1/2 c cooked red quinoa, cooled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 english cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl, and stir together. Serve chilled.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.