These Quick and Easy Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon Bites are the perfect 10 minute weeknight dinner. Serve over rice with veggies, make tacos, grain bowls, etc.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
You will love these quick and easy air fryer teriyaki salmon bites. Ideal for busy weeknights!
- Salmon fillets. Fresh or frozen salmon will work, however, make sure to thaw the salmon first if using frozen. Since the recipe calls for skin off, I always ask the fish monger to go ahead and do this for me. It’s much easier and saves time!
- Soy sauce. You can also use tamari for a gluten free option or coconut aminos for a gluten free and soy free option.
- Honey. You can sub brown sugar or agave nectar.
- Hoisin sauce.
- Sesame oil.
- Rice vinegar.
- Rice, edamame, avocado, green onions, white sesame seeds. For serving– optional!
What to serve with Salmon Bites:
As pictured, I like to serve these teriyaki salmon bites over a bed of rice with steamed edamame, sliced avocado, green onion, and white sesame seeds, however, you could also serve with broccoli, any other veggie, make tacos, grain bowls, etc. There are so many options!
Are Air Fryer liners needed for this recipe?
I prefer using these parchment paper air fryer liners for this recipe because it keeps the sauce from falling through and it stays with the salmon, and it also makes the clean up process a breeze as you dispose of the liner after each use keeping the air fryer basket clean. Highly recommend!
Can I use a pre-made teriyaki sauce?
Yes, of course you can! The sauce is fairly easy and straightforward, however, there are some much healthier store bought options to choose from these days. Marinate the salmon in the teriyaki sauce for 20-30 minutes to maximize flavor and go from there!
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- Quick and Easy. This recipe is truly SO easy. The sauce comes together so quickly and the salmon teriyaki cooks quickly in air fryer! Ideal busy weeknight meal.
- Healthy. We love anything in a bowl because you can add veggies, grains, greens, really anything you have on hand, and this air fryer salmon recipe is a household favorite. Switch it up depending on what you have available.
- The Salmon can be prepped ahead of time. Prepare in the morning and let is sit covered in the fridge throughout the day to marinate. Dinner will be extra fast that way!
I hope you love this recipe! If you have time, a star rating/comment and review below is so greatly appreciated. Thank you for being here!!Print
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon Bites
These Quick and Easy Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon Bites can be prepped and ready in under 20 minutes. They are tender, flavorful, and so delicious.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: American
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 1 lb salmon, skin off, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Salt, pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or Tamari (you can also sub coconut aminos)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (~1 Tablespoon)
- 3 Tablespoons honey (you can also sub brown sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- To serve: Rice, edamame, avocado, green onions, white sesame seeds, optional
- Remove skin from salmon and slice into 1 inch chunks. It’s easiest if you ask the fish monger to do this for you but this can also be done at home.
- Pat salmon dry and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Combine sauce soy sauce, garlic, honey, hoisin, sesame oil, sriracha, and rice vinegar; pour over salmon. Let marinate for 10-20 minutes if you can (this can marinate all day if you are doing prep) If not, you can make it right away.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Add parchment liner to preheated fryer followed by salmon making sure not to overcrowd. Spoon some of the marinade over the tops of the salmon. Cook salmon for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve over rice/cauliflower rice with steamed edamame, avocado, green onion, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!!
Keywords: Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon