5 Ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Baked Cauliflower Gnocchi!! A super easy, minimal ingredient, and incredibly delicious weeknight dinner.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
Only 5 simple ingredients needed and very minimal prep work! You are going to absolutely love this dish.
- Frozen cauliflower gnocchi. I buy mine at Trader Joe’s.
- Marinara. (or pizza sauce).
- Shredded cheese. (I used a pizza cheese blend)
- Italian seasoning, optional.
- Fresh basil, for serving, optional.
Why you are going to LOVE this healthified pepperoni pizza bake!
- Only 5 ingredients needed. What’s better than a super simple dinner after a long day? This one is a keeper!
- 6 Minutes of prep time. Yep. You heard me– 6 short minutes!! Quickly prep in a cast iron or oven safe skillet and then pop in the oven to bake. Dinner will be ready on the table in no time!
- Family friendly! Both of my boys loved this recipe. They think they are pizza tater tots and no one needs to tell them otherwise!
- DELICIOUS. This is a given but
Other 5 Ingredient Recipes to Try:
- 5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Italian Sausage and Zucchini Orzo
- One Pot Sausage Potato and Cabbage Stew
- 5 Ingredient Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon Foil Packs
I hope you LOVE this recipe!! As always, if you make this recipe , a star rating and comment below is so very appreciated. It’s so helpful for me and for other readers. Thank you for being here!Print
5 Ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Baked Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Prep Time: 6
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove-top, oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2– 12 oz bags frozen cauliflower gnocchi from trader joes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ jar of marinara (24 oz jar)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheese (I used a pizza cheese blend)
- 12–14 pepperonis
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning, optional
- Fresh basil, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a large cast iron skillet with 2-3 T olive oil. Heat over medium high heat then add frozen cauliflower gnocchi. Let crisp up on each side for 1-2 minutes, trying to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pan too much (a little bit is normal). Add more oil if neccessary.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add minced garlic and toss to combine. Cook for 30 seconds or so until fragrant.
- Remove from heat, pour in marinara and toss to combine. Sprinkle on cheese and then arrange pepperoni’s on top. Sprinkle italian seasoning over everything if you are using.
- Transfer to the oven to bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Option to garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!! I love serving with a big salad and a vegetable.
Keywords: baked cauliflower gnocchi, pepperoni pizza baked gnocchi