These Peanut Butter Pumpkin Energy Balls only have 6 ingredients, are made in just one bowl, and ready in under 10 minutes! They are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack, and are super healthy, too!
It’s absolutely crucial for me to have healthy snacks easily accessible every week, or else I end up going for the bad stuff or just not eating enough which neither one is a good option! Oat balls are so easy to make and also really yummy and healthy. It’s easy to sneak nutrients in them as well– collagen powder, flaxseed, hemp hearts, etc.
Ingredients needed to make these Peanut Butter Pumpkin Energy Balls:
- Rolled Oats– regular or gluten free both work great! I love all of Bob’s Red Mill oats.
- Creamy Peanut Butter– I always buy organic creamy peanut butter and look at the ingredients to make sure the only ingredients are peanuts and sea salt or even just peanuts. Trader Joe’s and Aldi have great ones for great prices. Once you make the switch, the old stuff won’t do it for you anymore!
- Pumpkin Puree– make sure you are using straight up pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling as that would make it a little too sweet.
- Maple Syrup– I prefer using maple syrup to sweeten this up, however, you could always sub honey or agave nectar as well.
- Chia Seeds– loaded with antioxidants, I like to add chia seeds to my energy balls, smoothies, baked goods etc. Just a great item to keep in your pantry that is packed with nutrients!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– a little goes a long way! Trader Joe’s has a great pumpkin pie spice that I like to buy.
- Sea Salt– a dash or two will do the trick here!
- Chocolate Chips– these are optional here, but a delicious addition nonetheless!
Making these Peanut Butter Pumpkin Energy Balls is beyond simple. Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well combined.
Next, roll into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge for the week. So simple, yet so satisfying!
Other healthy snacks to try!!
- Frozen Almond Butter Banana Bites
- No Bake Fudge Cookie Energy Bites
- No-Bake Irresistible Almond Butter Bars
As Always, if you make this recipe, a review and comment below is SO very appreciated! It is so helpful to me but also for other readers. Thank you for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Energy Balls
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 20 balls 1x
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Dash or two of pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Roll the mixture into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-6 days.