These Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Balls only have 6 ingredients, made in just one bowl, and ready in under 10 minutes! They are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or healthy snack.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Rolled Oats– regular or gluten free both work great! I love all of Bob’s Red Mill oats.
- Creamy Peanut Butter– I always buy organic creamy peanut butter and look at the ingredients to make sure the only ingredients are peanuts and sea salt or even just peanuts. Trader Joe’s and Aldi have great ones for great prices. Once you make the switch, the old stuff won’t do it for you anymore!
- Pumpkin Puree– make sure you are using straight up pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling as that would make it a little too sweet.
- Maple Syrup– I prefer using maple syrup to sweeten this up, however, you could always sub honey or agave nectar as well.
- Chia Seeds– loaded with antioxidants, I like to add chia seeds to my energy balls, smoothies, baked goods etc. Just a great item to keep in your pantry that is packed with nutrients!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– a little goes a long way! Trader Joe’s has a great pumpkin pie spice that I like to buy.
- Protein Powder– Whey, plant based or collagen protein powder will work. I like vanilla protein powder with this recipe, but an unflavored collagen would be great too.
- Sea Salt– a dash or two will do the trick here!
- Chocolate Chips– these are optional, but a delicious addition nonetheless! Mini chocolate chips would be a great option, as well.
How to make Pumpkin Protein Balls
These healthy pumpkin energy balls are so easy to make and also really yummy and healthy. I love when I have healthy snacks prepped and ready to grab for the week, and these are one of our favorites.
Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well combined.
Next, roll into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge for the week. So simple, yet so satisfying!
Other snacks and healthy pumpkin recipes to try!!
- Frozen Almond Butter Banana Bites
- No Bake Fudge Cookie Energy Bites
- No-Bake Irresistible Almond Butter Bars
- Spicy Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Doughnuts with Cream Cheese Pecan Frosting
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies
As Always, if you make this recipe, a review and comment below is SO very appreciated! It is so helpful to me but also for other readers. Thank you for being here! xo, LindsayPrint
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Balls
These Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Balls are the perfect on-the-go snack! Healthy and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 20 balls 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (unflavored collagen protein works too!)
- Dash or two of pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Roll the mixture into balls and transfer to the fridge to harden. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-6 days.
*The mixture can be a bit sticky before cooling in the fridge. If you need to add more oats, you can, however, usually once you roll them and cool in the fridge they should become more intact!
Keywords: Protein balls, snack, healthy snack, breakfast, meal prep