Talk about a super easy and crowd-pleasing side dish or appetizer. These Oven Roasted Crispy Brussels sprouts with Lemon Garlic Aioli are seriously incredible!! And really easy to throw together.
- Simply cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and place onto baking sheet cut side up.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, breadcrumbs, and melted ghee.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven, add parmesan. Add back to oven and BROIL for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir all aioli ingredients up in a bowl and serve!!
If you are making these for guests, I would suggest prepping the aioli ahead of time and storing covered in the fridge until ready to serve. That way, all you have to do is quickly prep the Brussels and pop in the oven! These are majorly delicious and are truly SO SO easy.Print
Oven Roasted Crispy Brussels sprouts with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3–4 1x
For the Brussels sprouts:
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends removed, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 T melted ghee (can sub butter)
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Freshly cracked Pepper
- 2–3 T rice crumbs, gluten free from Trader Joe’s (you can also sub Panko bread crumbs)
- 2–3 T grated parmesan
For the Lemon Garlic Aioli:
- 1/2 c paleo mayo, or homemade (I used primal kitchen avocado oil mayo)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt + pepper, taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line rimmed Sheetpan with foil or parchment paper.
- Add Brussels cut side up to Sheetpan. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Sprinkle on bread crumbs and top it off with melted ghee. Roast for 15-17 minutes until they start to golden. Remove from oven, sprinkle on grated parmesan and increase oven to broil. Add back to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, keeping a close eye so they don’t burn.
- Meanwhile, make your aioli by adding all ingredients to a bowl and mixing together. Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.