30 Minute One Pot Tortellini Lasagna Soup- perfect for busy weeknights, family friendly, and incredibly delicious.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Grass Fed Ground beef
- White or yellow onion.
- Zucchini squash.
- Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Beef broth.
- Tomato paste.
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder.
- Red pepper flakes.
- Dried basil.
- Spinach tortellini. (you could also use cheese tortellini or your favorite!)
- Kale. (or spinach)
- Grated Parmesan. Ricotta cheese. Chopped Parsley. For serving!
- Salt and pepper.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- ONE POT. This soup is prepared in one pot and ready in about 30 minutes. It’s a quick and easy recipe that is truly so delicious.
- DELICIOUS. This is a recipe the entire family will love and also great for entertaining guests. It’s always a hit! My 2 year old, Enzo, ate 3 servings of this last night. 🙂
- MAKES GREAT LEFTOVERS. Make a big batch of this on Sunday or Monday and enjoy throughout the week. It’s so nice to have on hand and will hopefully make your week a little easier!
Other ONE POT Soups to make this week
One Pot Tortellini Lasagna Soup
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5-6 1x
- Category: Dinner, Soup
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1–15 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups marinara
- 1 cup water
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 10 oz cheese or spinach tortellini
- 4–5 handfuls chopped kale (or spinach)
- Grated Parmesan, ricotta cheese, and copped Parsley, for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large dutch oven or stock pot over medium high heat. Add a few Tablespoons of olive or avocado oil and ground beef. Break up and cook until crumbly.
- Add onion, zucchini, and garlic, and cook 3-4 additional minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next, add in diced tomatoes, beef broth, marinara, water, tomato paste, and spices. Toss to combine then bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 10ish minutes.
- Add tortellini and kale and cook for a few minutes until kale is wilted and tortellini cooked. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls with a generous amount of grated parmesan, a few dollops of ricotta, and chopped parsley. Enjoy!!
Recipe Card powered by