These One Bowl Ultimate Blondie Bars are made in under 30 minutes and loaded with chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, toffee bits, and coconut.
Although we are all self quarantining ourselves for unfortunate reasons (Coronavirus, aka Covid-19), I wanted to go ahead and share a few new recipes that are made with pantry staples items to hopefully brighten your day! After all, there is nothing better than a freshly baked treat when you’re stuck at home. These One Bowl Ultimate Blondie Bars are pretty much a dream come true! They are made in ONE bowl (less mess), and are loaded with all the things.. chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, toffee bits, and shredded coconut. Wow to the WOW. Walnuts or pecans would be a lovely addition too.
What are other substitutes for these One Bowl Ultimate Blondie Bars if I don’t have chocolate chunks?
If you don’t have chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, coconut, or toffee bits at home, just add in whatever you do have! M&M’s, chocolate chips, etc. would work perfectly! These are very hard to mess up as long as you follow the basic recipe– baking powder, eggs, vanilla, etc!
I hope everyone is staying safe and taking necessary precautions to hopefully slow the spread of this crazy Coronavirus. Praying for you all!!
Other sweet treats to try!Print
One Bowl Ultimate Blondie Bars
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- 1 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c chocolate chunks
- 1 c peanut butter chips
- 1/2 c toffee bits
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large mixing bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, until melted. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Now add flour, baking powder, and salt; stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, toffee bits, and coconut. Spread into prepared baking dish, and bake for 25-35 minutes until top is slightly golden and middle is set.
- When they are finished baking, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy!