This One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is decadent, rich, and oh so delicious.
This One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread comes together effortlessly in just one bowl and you would never know there’s zucchini in It.
I’ve been craving baked treats lately. Banana Bread, Muffins, scones, you name it. I don’t know if it’s pregnancy or just random, but I need it and I need it now. Anywho, my sister and I were chatting at lunch the other day, and she mentioned needing more healthy snacks for Luke, preferably something with veggies (but veggies in disguise, if you will).
So, I decided to make zucchini bread.. but not just any zucchini bread. Yep, it’s a one bowl wonder and something you’re going to need in your life ASAP.
Let’s get real- i’m not a professional baker, so I didn’t mess with separating the wet from the dry ingredients for this recipe and it still turned out perfectly! It has so much flavor and honestly tastes like a dream! Secretly loading up on some veggies is always nice, too. 🙂
I hope you enjoy!!!
As always, if you try this recipe, a comment and/or review below is so greatly appreciated! It’s so helpful for other readers and for myself! Thank you so much for your support! xo, LindsayPrint
One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is an absolute must have. It’s simple, delicious, and moist, and you would never know there is zucchini in there! Sneak some veggies in your kids life with this one bowl wonder.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 50
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 c gluten-free all purpose flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill one to one baking flour, but regular all purpose flour works as well)
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c light brown sugar (can sub coconut sugar if you prefer)
- 1/2 c apple sauce (or oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c grated zucchini, gently squeeze out the water with a paper towel (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c dark chocolate morsels (I used Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Now add in half of the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.