This One Bowl Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is an absolute must have. It’s simple, delicious, and moist, and you would never know there is zucchini in there! Sneak some veggies in your kids life with this one bowl wonder.
- 1 c gluten-free all purpose flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill one to one baking flour, but regular all purpose flour should work as well)
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c grated zucchini, gently squeeze out the water with a paper towel (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c dark chocolate morsels (I used Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Now add in half of the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.