MANGOS ARE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY in the Mango Jalepeño Salsa.
I am officially completely and totally obsessed with anything mango, and I’ve been dying to share this recipe with you for way too long now. I’ve made this Mango Jalapeño Salsa maybe 75,000 times the past few months, and it never gets old!! It’s so fresh and goes with all the things! I love pairing it with Grilled Fish and Cilantro Lime Rice- we’re talking the best combo of ever.
Chips, tacos, fish, rice, grilled chicken kebabs, quesadillas, tostadas.. anything and everything! It will keep well in the fridge for a few days, so just whip that baby up and put it away until the party arrives.Print
Mango Jalepeno Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 large mangos, peeled and diced into into 1 inch cubes (about 2 c mango)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalepeno, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- juice of 1 large lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 2 days.