- 2– 3 oz Jalapeño infused tequila (depending on strength preference)
- 1 1/2 c Frozen Mango chunks
- 1 c orange juice
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2–3 T Agave nectar
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Ice, as needed
- Jalapeño slices and lime wedges for serving
CHILI SALT FOR THE RIM:
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For jalapeño infused tequila, combine 2 sliced jalapeños and 2 c tequila in a large jar or container. Let sit for 6-8 hours or overnight, then strain before using. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks.
- To make the margaritas, rub the ridge of your glass with a lime wedge and then dip in chili salt (can also sub sugar or plain salt). Add all margarita ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust strength/sweetness, as desired.
- If you prefer your margarita on the rocks, sub 1 ripe mango instead of frozen. Shake it up and pour over ice.