- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 c cubed Butternut Squash
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 T Urban Accents Manchego & Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 2 bell peppers, tops and seeds removed, sliced in half
- 1 c cooked spinach
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Parmesan, Ricotta, and Parsley, for topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss butternut squash, onion, and chickpeas with olive oil & Urban Accents seasoning. Spread evenly onto parchment paper, and Roast for 20-25 minutes, gently tossing half way through to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile, place peppers cut side up into greased casserole dish, set aside.
- Heat oil in small saute pan, add spinach, and cook until wilted.
- Toss Roasted Butternut Squash mixture with cooked spinach, and reduce oven to 400 degrees.
- Fill each pepper half with Squash mixture, sprinkle with parmesan, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with big spoonful of Ricotta and garnish with Parsley. Serve!!