I’m completely obsessed with Dill lately. I hate to say it, but I forgot about it for a hot second. Now I want to put it on anything and everything! I had a pasta dish a few weekends ago in Denver that reminded me how much I freaking love DILL. I am so excited to re-create it. Anywho, I paired it with avocado and lemon for today’s avocado toast and holy wowza! I’m telling ya, great combo.
Avocado toast has always been one of my favorite go-to’s for breakfast, mid-morning snack, or even for lunch if I’m wanting something light that day. It’s amazing because it takes about 5 minutes to whip up and hits the spot every time.Print
Light and refreshing Lemon Dill Avocado Toast. Ready in under 5 minutes and perfect for those busy mornings!
- 1 piece of bread, toasted and halved
- 1 haas avocado, peeled and sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2–3 tsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes
- Watermelon radish, as garnish (optional)
- Fried or poached egg (optional)
- Toast bread
- Add sliced avocado, followed by olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, fresh dill, and watermelon radish.