These Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon Foil Packs are the ultimate easy weeknight dinner. They are beyond easy to prepare (we’re talking 10 minutes max), and then simply popped into the oven to bake. Minimal mess, hands off, and super delicious- that’s an ideal dinner if you ask me!
The hot steam in the foil cooks the salmon and green beans just perfectly, yielding a juicy and tender fillet of fish every single time. Serve alongside pasta, rice, cauliflower rice, and call it a night. You can thank me later 😉Print
Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon Foil Packs
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2– 6 oz salmon fillets
- 8 oz green beans (one small handful for each foil pack)
- 2 T butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Parsley, as garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 2 large foil pieces (about 12×18) on the counter. Arrange green beans in the center of each foil piece and give it a nice drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Place Salmon skin side down on top of green beans.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour this mixture on top of both pieces of salmon. Fold the foil over the salmon and crimp the edges to conceal what’s inside as best as we can. Place foil packets onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Option to garnish with fresh parsley and a lemon wedge and serve!