Easy, delicious and healthy Kale Caesar Salad Recipe.
Look no further- you’ve landed in the right spot. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made this salad for a large group and it’s literally always always always a hit. It’s also a great option for lunch meal prep. Just prepare a large batch of this dressing and store in a Mason Jar for the week. The dressing is light and citrusy and seriously so yummy. I put one egg in there to help emulsify the dressing, however, if that totally weirds you out, just leave it out. It won’t mess up a thing, so don’t even worry.
If you are meal prepping or serving this as a main entree, you can always grill up some chicken or protein of your choice and serve right away or simply store in your meal prep containers for the week. Bam! Done and Done.
I also decided to add in avocado chunks as well as Trader Joe’s Truffle Marcona Almonds, because YUM. If you haven’t tried the truffle marcona almonds from Trader Joe’s, you need to scoot on over there and grab a bag ASAP! I love to toss them in salads, put them on cheese boards, or even just put in a little serving bowl on your coffee table. If you’re serving this as a side salad, it pairs perfectly with grilled steak and baked potatoes, or even a light pasta dish of choice. You just can’t go wrong!Print
Kale Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4–5 as an entree, 6-8 as a side 1x
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Juice of 2 1/2 large lemons
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c yellow mustard
- 6 T Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Anchovy paste (or 2 anchovy fillets)
FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 bunch of Kale, tough stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed (optional)
- grated parmesan, for serving
- 1/4 c marcona almonds
- Combine all dressing ingredients together in a large bowl or mason jar and mix together.
- Toss kale with dressing and top with avocado, marcona almonds, freshly cracked pepper, & parmesan and serve!
- Option to serve with protein of choice!