These Individual Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casseroles are super fun for the holiday’s because they can be prepped the night before, and everyone get’s their own mini dish!
Breakfast Casserole is one of my all time favorite things. It’s always my go-to when making breakfast for a crowd because it can be prepped ahead of time and simply popped in the oven the next morning. And everyone always loves it, so it works perfectly!
Today, I’m sharing these individual sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast casseroles with you. They are super fun for brunch around the holidays with family & friends because not only are they cute, they are delicious and easy! They can be prepped the night before, so all you’ll have to do is pop them in the oven the next morning. Everyone will love getting their own mini breakfast casserole… there’s just something fun & exciting about that.
You will need:
- 10 – 8 oz Oven- Safe Ramekins
- Cooking Spray
- Day old French Bread
- Breakfast Sausage
- Shredded Cheese
- Garlic Powder + Dry Mustard + Salt + Pepper
Start by greasing your ramekins really well, then add a few cubes of bread, and set aside. In your skillet, add breakfast sausage and cook until no longer pink and fully cooked through. Next, add onion, garlic, and spices and stir to combine. Spoon this mixture on top of the cubed bread in each ramekin followed by a few T of shredded cheese. The next and final step is to whisk up the eggs and milk really well and then pour on top of the sausage mixture. Now, either cover and store in the fridge overnight or pop those suckers right in the oven! Garnish with chives and dig in!
Happy Happy Holidays to all and Enjoy!!Print
Individual Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casseroles (Make-Ahead)
- Yield: 10 1x
- 3–4 c day old French bread, cubed
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 1 c shredded cheddar
- 12 large eggs
- 1 c whole milk
- Chopped chives, for serving
- 10, 8 oz ramekins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray each ramekin with cooking spray and then set onto large baking sheet.
- Add a few cubes of bread to each ramekin and set aside.
- Next, heat a T of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add breakfast sausage and cook, breaking up with the back of your spoon, until fully cooked.
- Add onion, garlic, and spices to the sausage and cook another few minutes.
- Spoon the sausage mixture on top of the cubed bread in the ramekins, followed by a few T of shredded cheese.
- Now whisk up the eggs and milk really well, then pour on top of sausage mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Top with chopped chives and enjoy!!