Looking for an easy & delicious dessert to take to your next Holiday party? Look no further! These Holiday M&M Blondies are the ultimate treat.
Made in just one bowl, these Holiday M&M Blondies are super easy to throw together, not to mention dangerously delicious. Most things I make these days are either whipped up during my little guy’s nap time or as soon as he goes to sleep at night, easy easy easy.
- vanilla extract
- Gluten Free all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- festive holiday M&M’s
- dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- Maldon sea salt
Simply mix everything but the chocolate, coconut oil, and sea salt together in a large bowl, pour it into a greased baking dish and toss it in the oven! It truly is that simple, my friends. I brought these to a friends house recently, and they were a complete and total hit. You can absolutely prep these the evening before and you’ll be ready to walk out the door the next morning with the award winning blondie of the year. Just trust me on this one!Print
Holiday M&M Blondies (Gluten Free)
For the Blondies:
- 1 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 c Gluten Free all-purpose flour (regular all-purpose will work also)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c festive holiday M&M’s
For the Chocolate Drizzle:
- 3/4 c dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Maldon sea salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large mixing bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Now add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the M&M’s, and pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until top is slightly golden and middle is set.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl until creamy and fully melted. (30 second intervals)
- Using a large spoon, drizzle the chocolate onto the blondies. Top with Maldon sea salt and let cool for 20-30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!!!