These Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins are insanely delicious– Loaded with organic pumpkin puree and grated zucchini, they are healthy, moist, and super easy.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pumpkin puree.
- Zucchini squash.
- Maple syrup.
- Coconut oil.
- Vanilla extract.
- Gluten free all purpose flour.
- Pumpkin pie spice.
- Baking soda.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- They are SUPER moist and delicious.
- Easy– made in one bowl!
- Healthy– these muffins are sweetened with maple syrup and call for coconut oil instead of butter. They also have an entire zucchini in them!
- Great for the whole family– my toddler and husband both LOVE these muffins. They make for a great addition to breakfast but also a great on the go snack.
How to make these Healthy Muffins!
The best part about this recipe is it can all be made in ONE bowl. Start by melting your coconut oil in a large bowl. Then whisk in the eggs, pumpkin puree, grated zucchini, maple syrup, milk and vanilla, until smooth and combined. Next, fold in your flour, baking soda, salt, and spices until combined. Transfer to greased or lined muffin tins and bake! SO EASY!
Other pumpkin recipes to try!
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Balls
- Spicy Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Doughnuts with Cream Cheese Pecan Frosting
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
These Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack. They are healthy, loaded with organic pumpkin puree and grated zucchini, so moist and extremely yummy.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Healthy
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed of excess moisture (about 1 small zucchini squash) *see notes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (you can also sub butter or apple sauce)
- 2 eggs
- 4 T milk (I used almond milk but regular milk works also)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (regular all purpose works also)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, grated zucchini, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Fold in flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until well combined.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins.
*It is very important to squeeze your grated zucchini of all excess moisture! I typically grate the zucchini directly on top of a dish towel or paper towel then simply wrap the towel around the grated zucchini and squeeze into the sink.
*chocolate chips would be a delicious addition to these muffins! you can add to the batter or just sprinkle on top. Or do both! Enjoy! 🙂
Keywords: Pumpkin muffins, zucchini pumpkin muffins, healthy muffins, breakfast, healthy snacks