This Healthy Chickpea Quinoa Salad is loaded with so many delicious things! I find myself absolutely craving it. It’s super easy to throw together and perfect for lunch meal prep. It’s honestly best after having some time to chill in the fridge anyway, so I would suggest making it ahead of time.
Here is what you will need to make this HEALTHY CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD!
- Canned chickpeas
- Red onion
- Mini peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
I love making a big batch of this at the start of the week, so I have on hand for quick lunches or even a side to dinner. It pairs well with grilled chicken, shrimp, salmon, or you could add canned tuna. It’s so fresh and healthy, and also extremely delicious. I hope you absolutely love it!!
As always, if you make this recipe, a review/comment below is SO greatly appreciated! It’s really helpful for me and other readers. Thank you for the continued support!!! xo, LindsayPrint
Healthy Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- 1– 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 hothouse cucumber, sliced into quarters
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 10 mini peppers, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chickpeas, cucumber, red onion, mini peppers, tomatoes, parsley, and quinoa.
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over quinoa mixture and toss to combine.
- Adjust salt and pepper, and transfer to the fridge to chill. Enjoy!