This Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal comes together effortlessly and is so incredibly delicious!
I LOVE any make-ahead breakfast or snack, and this one is a definite winner! My kids love it also which is a major bonus. It’s so quick to prepare and lasts for 4-5 days in the fridge.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Very ripe bananas. (If you don’t have any ripe bananas laying around, you can always bake them at 300 degrees for 20ish minutes or until they have blackened!)
- Old fashioned rolled oats.
- Almond milk. (or milk of choice)
- Vanilla extract. (I used the vanilla bean paste I found at Trader Joe’s and it’s delicious if you can find it)
- Ground cinnamon.
- Coconut sugar.
- Creamy peanut butter.
- Baking powder.
How to make this easy baked oatmeal:
This may possible be the easiest make ahead breakfast yet. Get out a medium sized casserole dish and lightly grease with avocado oil, olive oil, or butter. Now, this is the fun part! I make it directly in the dish, no bowls needed!
First add the ripened bananas and mash very well with a fork. Then whisk in each egg separately. Add all remaining ingredients and give it a big stir until everything is nicely incorporated. Pop in the oven to bake and voila!! I like to top with more peanut butter drizzle and fresh slices of banana but that is optional. I hope you absolutely love it!
Other Breakfast Ideas!
- Copycat Starbucks Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches
- PBJ Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Balls
- Sneaky veggie Pancakes for babies and toddlers
- Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
As always, if you make this recipe, a star rating and comment below is SO very appreciated!! I’m so grateful for your support!Print
Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla bean paste if you can find it)
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (You can sub brown sugar if you do not have coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a medium sized casserole dish.
- You can either make directly in the casserole dish or in a separate bowl on the side and pour in! If making in the dish, add bananas and mash very well with a fork.
- Next, whisk in each egg. Then, add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Drizzle with additional peanut butter and add sliced bananas for serving. Enjoy!!