- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, meat removed and shredded (discard the skin and bones)
- 1 c sautéed/steamed kale (frozen chopped kale is my go-to)
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 c green chile enchilada sauce (a little less than a 28 oz can)
- 2 c shredded pepperjack cheese (can also use Monterrey jack)
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 8 Siete Siete grain free tortillas (Flour or corn tortillas will work also)
- Chopped Cilantro, jalapeños, and mexican crema, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease large casserole dish, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, garlic, sour cream, kale, all spices, half of the cheese, and toss to combine.
- Ladle about 1/2 c of green chili enchilada sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Spoon a little more than 1/3 c of the filling into each tortilla. Tightly roll up and place seam side down into baking dish.
- Brush a little olive oil on the tops of the tortillas, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Now pour the remaining enchilada sauce all over the tops of the enchiladas, followed by remaining cheese; bake an additional 20-25 minutes, until cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and top with freshly chopped cilantro, jalepeno, and mexican crema.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican