This NEW 5 Ingredient Easy Skillet Lasagna is an absolute MUST MAKE! Made in just one skillet and perfect for the entire family.
I am all about one skillet meals lately, and this 5 Ingredient Easy Skillet Lasagna is an absolute favorite at our house. Filled with ground beef, your favorite marinara sauce, lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. It’s simple yet incredibly satisfying.
I love this Easy Skillet lasagna for many reasons but to name a few–
- It only calls for 5 simple ingredients
- Made in ONE skillet
- Enjoy the coziness and deliciousness of lasagna but without hours of prep work!
Here are the 5 INGREDIENTS You will need!
- Grass-fed ground beef
- Marinara sauce
- Uncooked lasagna noodles
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper (I don’t include these in the 5 ingredients as most of us have these items in our kitchens)
I obviously love keeping these 5 ingredient recipes extra simple, not only for myself but for you all, too! If you want to jazz it up, here are a few things you could add! — Fresh garlic, yellow onion, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, etc. etc.
How long will this last in the fridge?
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and they should last for 3-4 days.
Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef?
Absolutely! Feel free to sub ground turkey instead of the ground beef, however, turkey tends to be quite bland, so season accordingly. Spicy italian sausage would also be delicious- yum!
OTHER 5 INGREDIENT RECIPES TO TRY!
- 5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND OKRA SHEETPAN
- 5 INGREDIENT SWEET POTATO BLACK BEAN STUFFED PEPPERS
- 5 INGREDIENT CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- 5 INGREDIENT GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA SKILLET
As always, if you make and love this recipe, a comment and review below would be so very appreciated! Thank you for your support! xo, LindsayPrint
5 Ingredient Easy Skillet Lasagna
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 26 oz jar marinara
- 1 cup water
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into 4 pieces each
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil and red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- Salt + Pepper (about 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, more or less to taste)
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. When oil is hot, add ground beef and cook, breaking up with the back of your spoon until fully cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the entire jar of marinara to the skillet, and then add 1 cup water to the empty marinara jar and give it a shake. Pour into skillet.
- Break up uncooked lasagna noodles and add to skillet. Gently toss together until all noodles are nestled into the sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are al dente. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When noodles are cooked, dollop ricotta cheese all over the top, followed by shredded mozzarella. Cover and cook another 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!